Tuesday 31 December 2013

Understanding SMALL things in 2014

01.01.2014 @ 0058
 
Just welcomed the new year 2014 with my loved ones...
 
There wasn't any spectacular fireworks, nor any fancy countdown celebration. However, the feeling of contentment and gratitude was even more overwhelming.
 
It was the same, usual life routine ~ 
 
After a good New Year Eve dinner outing with dearest hubby & kids, the kids were still hyper at 11++ pm! I made milk for my lil girl, washed my boy's poop, take pleasure in seeing how they have grown - as in how the lil ones (2 & 4 years old) brush their teeth independently, and how my thoughtful daughter make the bed for us every night (our previous hotel stays inspired her to make the bed ala hotel style every night - this is one good ROI/ return on investment huh? hehe) 
 
"Maturity is not when we start speaking BIG things. It is when we start understanding SMALL things." I guess, those are the SMALL things as mentioned in the quote? :)
 
2013 has been a year of drastic changes and big surprises - something which requires so much wisdom and courage. I'm grateful for all the growing pains and joys - for it has "groomed" me to become who I am today.
 
I truly believe 2014 will be an even greater year, especially so when I'm going to be constantly counting my blessing + making a difference via My Brand Lab platform.
 
I'm tip-toeing, but at least, I've taken the leap of faith - cos Mark Twain says, 20 years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
 

May all of us be blessed with good health, happiness, wisdom, and love. to those whom I've hurt before, maaf zahir dan batin...

May My Brand Lab's vision come to fruition one day - that is ~ to inspire and remind everyone (yes, everyone) that giving is easier than we think.

Be someone's reason to smile. Today, now.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment